Something

Google+
Loading
random musings

September 5, 2011

Pinterest is a time sink

... but so useful for organizing project ideas.

much better than the system I was on in gReader.

see my boards here



My new and improved method for using gReader.

1. install the toolbar buttons for both gReader and Pinterest

Let's take a closer look, shall we?


The leftmost one, labeled "Next >>;", allows me to scroll thru gReader unreads in my browser. To install, simply go to Reader Settings, Goodies, scroll down to "Put Reader in a bookmark" and drag the button onto your toolbar. Voila!












Pinterest is rather self-explanatory


2. Now all I do is click "Next >>" and periodically "Pin It". Sooo much easier to see all the effort people are putting into their blogs and comment. Fun times!


No comments:

Post a Comment