Something

Google+
Loading
random musings

September 23, 2011

Weekend planning blog hop

Friday

finally finish hanging curtains
readings for class
second coat of paint on the house back side (around the electric/gas meters)

Sat

IRB submission
weekly cleaning of kitchen
start hmwk for next week
caulk and prime shelves in guest room
dinner out
grocery shop and meal plan

Sun
Go to ed hour - kiddos have homecoming, no Sunday School, yay!
paint closet, one coat.
clean out craft corner in living room


see My Happy House for other weekend plans.




1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a lot planned for your weekend- I hope you got a lot of it done. I'd love it if you'd stop by my blog and check out the giveaway I'm having for a Dremel Saw Max! I think you could use it for any other upcoming projects you have!

    ReplyDelete