Something

Google+
Loading
random musings

October 15, 2011

Pork and apples - recipe review

Source: noblepig.com via m on Pinterest


This is a very tasty recipe which will probably not make it into heavy rotation. Frankly I was a little disturbed by the residue in my pan after cooking. Although the flavor combination was heavenly, so I might have to figure out a baked version....

The only change I made to the original recipe was to omit the pan sauce and parsley. There's quite a bit of frying involved and we ended up munching as items came off the stove and chatting. While I'm not condoning the world of eating while standing up, it was a wonderful bit of camaraderie in an otherwise busy week.

If anyone is looking at this recipe with boneless pork chops on hand, just butterfly them to get the right thickness. With bone-in chops, you will need additional trimming.

Visit Noble Pig for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment