Something

Google+
Loading
random musings

October 15, 2011

Weekend Planning Blog Hop!

What does it say about me that I do my weekend planning at 7A on Saturday morning? Well, for starters I'm not as organized as Molly, obv. Check out her site: My Happy House

As for me:

Saturday

  • Farmers garden (yams here I come!)
  • install closet rod holders and vacuum guest closet 
  • 1 coat paint on shelves and trim
  • meal plan/grocery shop
  • study for midterm
  • make new and improved pumpkin sorbet (and take blog photos)
Sunday

  • Sunday school for the kiddos
  • study for midterm
  • weekly deep clean of kitchen
  • 1 coat paint shelves and trim

That's all folks!

1 comment:

  1. Hey now! There is a reason the submission link is open through the weekend! Planning is planning, regardless of when you do it. The weekend is just getting started :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete