Something

Google+
Loading
random musings

March 17, 2012

Cozy Love


I know, Valentine's day was last month (where has the time gone??). But I couldn't share the presents before, right? That would ruin the surprise.

This year we set a $10 limit for presents. It was a fun challenge, and here's what I made.

1. love mug

a 79-cent goodwill mug + $4 porcelain pen


After 30 minutes in the oven, it is (supposedly) dw-friendly. I'll let you know how that goes. The pens can be found at Michaels but not Joanns or Hobby Lobby (at least in my neck of the woods). Here's some inspiration

2. cozy for late nites/early mornings

felt + 2 skeins of DMC floss  + 1 wood button + an extra hair tie =  ~$3.25




The molecule is caffeine!
Tutorial here



Some wonderful friends gifted us a  omaha steak package over the holidays, so we splurged on dinner (filet mignon, yum!) and chocolate cake


No comments:

Post a Comment