Something

Google+
Loading
random musings

June 2, 2012

Small projects wrap-up

Last month [technically 3 weeks ago] I posted about the small projects sew-along hosted by amandajean of crazymomquilts. I have to say, it's been a terrific way to use up fabric from my small stash.

1/2/3




My projects:
  1. Sewing machine cover done!
  2. Pin cushion done!
  3. Placemats or coasters
  4. Fabric boxes done!

I'm still swooning over fabric boxes and ended up using one for gift wrapping on my mom's day present - cute, free and reusable! awesome.



4 comments:

  1. Great finishes!! I made some of those fabric boxes. Super idea to use as gift wrapping. I will have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive! If I finish one project in a month, I feel pretty pleased with myself... I need to raise my standards. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually did a couple of big-ish sewing projects during this month too (will get blogged about later) ....which is probably why I'm dragging so much on house reno projects.. =/ Need to get back in the groove!

      Delete
  3. great job on your finishes! and hurray for using your stash, too. thanks for joining in the sew along and for linking up your finishes! you did great!

    ReplyDelete