Adzuki beans, found in any asian food stores, are a red bean high in nutrients. While one can certainly go through the labor-intensive & picky process of making the past for fillings, I am basically a lazy person and choose instead to make a read bean soup with sweet dumplings. Actually the dumplings were made by my mom last visit, so all I did was take some directly from freezer to boiling pot. Thanks Mom!
February 24, 2012
Comfort food: Sweet adzuki beans
Adzuki beans, found in any asian food stores, are a red bean high in nutrients. While one can certainly go through the labor-intensive & picky process of making the past for fillings, I am basically a lazy person and choose instead to make a read bean soup with sweet dumplings. Actually the dumplings were made by my mom last visit, so all I did was take some directly from freezer to boiling pot. Thanks Mom!
Posted in:
food
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment